Coming later this month.... a new website!

Have you been wondering why our website is just a tad out of date? There is a new website in the works! I can't wait! While I love the look and design of our current website, the new site will incorporate this blog (there will be an automatic re-direct in case you have us bookmarked, so you will definitely be able to find us) and give me the ability to update and change things, even announce specials directly on the website (currently you have to go to the VRBO listing to see them)!

I've spent the better part of this morning uploading information into the new website for my web-designer to massage into place. It is looking great and thankfully I am starting to get the hang of the data-entry!

For now, on our current website click through to the individual VRBO listings for the most up-to-date information, pictures and rates. I'll announce our new website once it goes live, hopefully by end of December!

Sunset at our Kihei Surfside condo! 

Labels: , , , ,