New book in Toby Neal's Lei Crime series

Maui author (and therapist) Toby Neal has just published her latest book in her Lei Crime series. I really enjoy this crime series, set right here in the Hawaiian islands, talking about life in the islands, writing about local problems. If you enjoy mysteries, check out this series!

Her latest book, #10 in the series, is Bone Hook. This book picks up five years after the previous one (Rip Tides), and sadly Lei's marriage is in trouble. I was so disappointed about that, I've been routing for Lei and Michael, and while they've had their problems, I was so hoping they would work it out.

Disappointment about the fictional characters' relationship aside (really Cara!), this is one of Toby's best yet! And don't worry about that cliff-hanger ending.... the next book, Red Rain, is scheduled for release just after Christmas! I can't wait!


Labels: , ,