Lunch at Cafe @ la Plage

How's your French? The translation is 'Coffeeshop at the Beach' :) Now you know!

Yesterday I met a friend (and fellow condo owner) at Cafe @ la Plage in Kihei's Dolphin Plaza (across from Kamaole I beach, by PizzaHut) for a long overdue catch-up visit. I'd been there once before for coffee, but never for lunch. Honestly, I did not even realize how extensive their menu was, until I stood at the counter and tried to make a decision! They have many many sandwich choices, serve soup (the cafe is air-conditioned, so you can pretend it's cold outside and eat soup), salad, coffees etc.

In addition to free wifi they also have a number of computers and a printer that you can pay to use. Particularly handy if you want to print boarding passes etc.

How was lunch? Lunch was fantastic! I ordered the Pa'ia sandwich with grilled chicken added. The portion was huge, the food was great!


Labels: ,