Bistro Casanova

Bistro Casanova in Kahului
This week I took my wonderful cleaning lady Cindy out for lunch. Since we rarely eat in Kahului, I asked Cindy to pick a place. She chose Bistro Casanova which is a place she likes to come for happy hour. Perfect, I've never been, so this was able to double as a blog-entry meal!

I was surprised at the location - it's on the ground floor of an office building near Queen Kaahumanu Mall. I would have never thought to look there. In fact, it's only a mile away from the airport - a great place for that last Maui meal on your way back home.

The restaurant itself is large, with nice art and a good ambiance. The food.... well, the food was wonderful! I had the Ahi Ibiza, fresh ahi with creole spices, seared medium rare, served over arugula and saffron rice, and topped with a pineapple chutney. Yum!

my Ahi Ibiza. Yum!

Labels: