Locally made jewelry

Local meteorologist Malika Dudley is a woman of all trades. I follow her on facebook, she has done some excellent reporting during the past near hurricanes/tropical storms. Currently she is the chief meteorologist for MauiNow and BigIslandNow, local newspapers with a strong online presence. If you ever want to know what's going on on Maui, check out MauiNow (and/or MauiWatch where Malika formerly volunteered). Additionally, she is a new mom, former beauty pageant winner, Miss Hawaii and Miss Congeniality at the Miss America Pageant. Recently I've had a look at the jewelry she makes.

Just before Mother's Day I saw a post that Malika's jewelry was on sale. What a great opportunity to check out her Etsy shop and fall in love with a beautiful set of earrings. I know, it's such a hardship to do research for this blog!

The earrings themselves are beautiful. I love the color blue, and they happened to match a necklace I already own. The sterling silver is nicely crafted, it is nice quality jewelry. So, if you are looking for a little something 'Maui', check out her Surfergirl Etsy store.

the earrings arrived in this cute little box
aren't they pretty? I think so! 

Labels: , ,