Another Maui author for you!

The first book of JoAnn Bassett's
Island of Aloha mystery series!
Much to the chagrin of my house-keeping skills, the old bookworm in me has been revived. After reading all of Maui author/therapist Toby Neal's books, I promised I'd find you (and me) another local author. Amazon recommended I check out author JoAnn Bassett's books, and well, it sounded a lot better than tidying and dusting the house, so I did.

I'm currently reading my way through the Island of Aloha mystery series by Joann Bassett. Ms Bassett bought a home on Maui in 1996 and splits her time between Maui and Oregon. And yes, this series is also free to read as part of the KindleUnlimited package.

How do they compare to Toby Neal's books? It's still mystery and the stories take place in Hawaii, but that's about where the comparison ends. Both are great, the Bassett books a little less intense or graphic, but fun!

You'll have to check them out!! Great reading and insight into life in Hawaii.


Labels: , ,