Maui Memories in Lahaina!

For numerous years my Austrian friend Dany had a beautiful store (Maui Memories) at the Wailea Gateway Center, directly below the Monkeypod Restaurant in Wailea.

This past December she moved her store to Lahaina! This is a bummer for me, because I loved stopping into her store, picking up Maui-designed greeting cards, local art, Maui-made jewelry and even Desigual dresses (no, those are not local, but Dany and I both like them!) There are locally made Christmas ornaments, doggy treats, original art, t-shirts, ukuleles.... something for everyone, perfect for a family shopping for souvenirs!

Dany in her new Lahaina store location!
I am happy for her! Her new store is located at the Pioneer Inn (the historic Best Western at Lahaina Harbor), right across the street from Lahaina's famous Banyan Tree. The store is slightly larger and the location is awesome!

The new Maui memories store front in the Pioneer Inn
Today Sig and I played tourists in Lahaina and visited Dany's new location! If you're in Lahaina - check it out! Who knows what you will find!

Maui Memories is full of treasures - check them out!

Labels: ,