This weekend - the Grown on Maui Coffee Festival!

Do you enjoy a good cup of coffee? Are you curious to learn more about coffee?

This Saturday the Shops at Wailea are hosting the Grown on Maui Coffee Festival! I JUST found out and am so excited! They had one in August 2012 and it was fascinating. It runs from 8:30am-4pm in the fountain courtyard. This event is FREE.

This year's theme is Meet the Coffee Farmers - Life on a Coffee Farm. There will be samples, roasting exhibitions, lots of information and entertainment.

The Maui Coffee Association was started in 2005 and has grown from just a few farms to over 32! I can't wait to see (and taste) all the variety!

A little word to the wise.... After about 5 samples of strong black coffee last time, my whole body was buzzing.... This time I'll bring a little something to snack, or at least a bottle of water to dilute the wonderful caffeine in my tummy. I will also bring cash to buy bags of my 'newly found' favorite coffees.

See you there!!

Labels: , , , ,