Have you read any good books lately?

This week at the library I picked up one of Maui author Toby Neal's books - Unsound. Turns out, once I started, I couldn't put it down. Don't you love it when you get a book like that?

Without giving away the plot, much of this book takes place in Haleakala's crater valley (right here on Maui). Did you know there are cabins there you can book? Yes, you can camp in Haleakala crater, though it's quite primitive.

While camping in the crater is NOT on my to-do list, I definitely want to stay on Haleakala past sunset and see the stars. One day. I have to find someone equally enthusiastic and hopefully better at driving in the dark to join me!

Thank you Toby for a great read! This is the second Toby Neal book I have read of, the other was Twisted Vine (also from the library). Perhaps I should start reading them in order!

Labels: , ,