Watching the snorkelers

We are between bookings at our Kihei Surfside condo. My lovely cleaning lady (I also call her my cleaning fairy) Cindy had cleaned and prepared the condo as she always does. Yesterday I had a few minutes, so I went over to check on things - such as the guest book and the view.

There is a really nice guest book entry from our most recent guests (one of three honeymooning couples to stay here this year). I was going to do a kitchen inventory, but enjoyed the view instead... (I'll go back today to do that inventory). Yesterday morning the ocean was perfectly calm. Just gorgeous. Love the view from this condo!

Watching snorkelers explore the reef directly from our condo
(this is at the northern end of Keawakapu beach). 
Another look from our fourth floor condo. Love this place!

Labels: , ,