Mmmmm deserts...

I recently stumbled across a blog called - 28 ways to be Austrian. Some of you may know that I grew up in Austria, so I naturally had to read it. I'm not sure that all 28 points are entirely correct, but it was a good read. #14 was Daily Kaffee und Kuchen (coffee and cake) - and I was reminded that I have not gone out for deserts in a long time...

So a friend and I went on a coffee date today. I'm not aware of any Austrian bakeries on Maui - but there is an Italian bakery. We ended up at Fabiani's Pizzeria and Bakery. I've been here for lunch and dinner, but never deserts... Their deserts were as wonderful as their main courses!

Fabiani's famous lilikoi roulade with meringue - it was amazing

my friend had a large macaroon - also really good (she let me try)

Labels: , , ,