Great flight deals for September and October right now!!

I still have availability and deals at two of our condos (Sugar Beach and Palms at Wailea) this September and Maui Kamaole for October...

Out of curiosity, I 'kayaked' flights (searching flights on Kayak) from Vancouver to Maui... I had just had an alert come through Tripadvisor that United had flights from Vancouver for $421 (of course, those involve a layover in LAX if you don't mind taking the scenic route)... Imagine my surprise when I found DIRECT flights for $428!! With Westjet! That is an unbelievably great rate! Makes me almost wish we were booking a family trip back to Canada for next month - I don't think we've ever flown directly into Canada that cheap (I'm usually thrilled with $600/person).

So, if you've been holding off.... now's a great time to fly! Check your flights and check our dates!

Labels: , , ,