A number of years ago friends introduced us to Gannon's Restaurant. It was called the Seawatch back then. The food is okay (I like the turkey club, ahi tempura rolls, caesar salad), but the best part about this place is.... the view! Come for brunch or lunch (dinner is pricey), or for happy hour at the Red Bar (I've heard the crab cakes are amazing).
Gannon's is located at 100 Wailea Golf Club Drive at the Wailea Gold Golf Course.
|The view from Gannon's veranda.|
Directions from South Kihei Road
- Head south on S Kihei Rd towards Wailea
- Take a slight left onto Okolani Drive
- Turn right onto Wailea Alanui Drive (the Palms at Wailea will be on your left)
- Follow this road past the resorts on your right until you reach the Wailea Gold Golf Course
- Turn left and follow the driveway until you reach the club house. There is a large parking lot to the left.
Labels: Hawaiian food, Maui to-do, restaurants, Wailea