Maui Kamaole I-103 renovation complete!

I am so happy our renovation is complete and our guests have checked in! Yes, there is still some tweeking to be done and it will get dealt with, but not tonight!

I've uploaded some pictures to our VRBO, Homeaway and Flipkey listings (but not the website yet). They're not professional pictures, but they give you an idea of what we've done. Here is the link to our VRBO listing, just in case you're curious...

Highlights include, new A/C, removal of the popcorn ceiling, floating a new ceiling, complete repaint, new ceiling fans, demolition and pouring concrete for the new lanais, tiling the lanais (nice slate tile), new living room and patio furniture, new internet-enabled flatscreen TVs with BluRay players and cable TV, new doors and closet doors, new kitchen back splash, newly painted kitchen cabinet trim.... I think that's it. It looks really nice! And I'm glad it's done.

Labels: ,